lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

Lady Gaga :)

There are now many good bands. It is difficult to choose just one. But to me, it really is McFly. I love them because they are beautiful, friendly, funny, talented and their songs are the best, in my opinion they are the new Beatles, but more beautiful and talented! Transylvania is my favorite song,the rhythm, beats, the letter. I have all the cd’s. Unlike many small bands around, McFly really have talent, and are not only known for having a pretty face. “Whenever I meet with them I have so much fun. Each of them have their own personality: Tom is the oldest, the head, the “brain.” Harry is disgusting and funny. Dougie is the baby, quiet and catcher. And Danny …. well I better not talk because if his girlfriend hears me she will kill me, argh, not only one word can define him.”


Lady Gaga♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario